ValhallaRoom has been updated to version 1.1.0.
The latest changes:
- New reverb mode: LV-426.
- In keeping with the Nostromo/Narcissus/Sulaco tradition, this is a deep dark space verb. It is kind of a cross between Nostromo and Narcissus, but with a far higher earlier echo density than either of those reverb. LV-426 has a slower attack than the other reverb modes, and a lush, diffuse random modulation that produces beautiful long decays.
- The LATE LowMult/Xover and LATE HighMult/Xover filters have been moved to a location where they act as tone controls.
- Values of LowMult less than 1.0 allow you to dial in reverbs with less low frequency energy.
- The LowXover control can be used to adjust the crossover freq of the low cut/boost.
- 64-bit VST for OSX. ValhallaRoom is now fully 32 and 64-bit compatible for both Windows and OSX.
- Optimized CPU for Windows RTAS and VST32
- Fixed mono->stereo bypass bug in RTAS
- Window resizing bug fixed in Digital Performer
Update links have been sent to all ValhallaRoom customers, and new demo versions are available for testing at the ValhallaRoom page.
“optimized cpu for windows vst32” does sound like the nicest and most beautiful fairies to me :). I make music with a slightly 😉 old machine, and really appreciate those great efforts. Thank you!
Any plans on ever release a surround (stereo to 5.0 specifically) version??
Hey! Have you thought about porting uber to android or making it available for ipod? IMHO it would make a nice way to use it almost as a “pedal” with the add of I rig. Does this make any sense?
Hey! Have you thought about porting uber to android or making it available for ipod? IMHO it would make a nice way to use it alymost as a “pedal” with the add of I rig. Does this make any sense?
Sorry for the duplicate comment…