Valhalla Freq Echo
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful.
Freq Echo is perfect for dub, Dr. Who, and all of your psychedelic needs.
Bode-Style Frequency Shifter + Analog Echo Emulation create surprising sonic effects. Subtle chorusing and double tracking to barberpole phasing and flanging to endless glissandos and runaway echos.
New in 1.2.0: VST3, signed & notarized installers that are ready for Big Sur, signed Windows installer!
New in 1.2.5 (for Mac): Native Intel and ARM builds!
A quick demo of what Valhalla FreqEcho will do to a drop of water.
Hear it in action
See what people are saying
“Amazing delay fun from affordable-yet-awesome plugin purveyors, Valhalla”Read More
Current Version: 1.2.5 beta
New since 1.2.0 update:
- New Mac installer, with Intel and Apple Silicon builds (for working on Intel Macs as well as M1)
New since 1.1.5 update:
- Bug fix, to deal with channel issue in Live
New since 1.0.5 update:
- Ready for Big Sur
- Signed & notarized installers for Mac
- Signed installers for Windows
- 64-bit only (the legacy 32/64-bit installers are still available to download)
ValhallaDSP plugins are self documenting. Just roll over the controls to read the tool tip on the bottom left of the plugin.
For each plugin, I also write blog posts (see below) with product overviews, tips and tricks. Here are the blog posts for Valhalla Freq Echo:
If you have questions, please head to Support.
- Windows: Windows 7/8/10
- Plugin formats: 64-bit VST2.4/VST3/AAX
- Mac: OSX 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11, macOS 10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15, macOS 11 Big Sur, Intel & Arm
- Plugin Formats: 64-bit VST2.4/VST3/AAX/AU